Need advice fast? Call us for a FREE initial consultation on
0116 254 6246 / 01332 595 020 or email:
24hr emergency line for police station advice & representation


If you are going through a difficult time and children are involved then a social worker will be assigned to your family. SKR Legal Solicitors can provide expert legal advice from the outset to support you through any proceedings and protect the best interest of you and your children.

We fully appreciate that when going through a divorce or separation, difficulties concerning arrangements for your children can be an extremely emotive issue for you. All of our family solicitors have extensive experience in acting for parents in difficult disputes regarding the children, and they will handle your case sensitively.

Upon separation or divorce very often difficult and very important decisions need to be made about a child’s welfare. Very often there is disagreement between parents as to what arrangements are in their child’s best interests. Disputes can arise over a number of issues concerning children; however, usually the two key issues are where the children will live and who will care for them on a day to day basis and what contact the children will have with the other parent.

  • Share this: