Need advice fast? Call us for a FREE initial consultation on
0116 254 6246 / 01332 595 020 or email:
24hr emergency line for police station advice & representation


Once your asylum claim has been successful and you have resided in the UK for the require period of time, normally five years, we can assist in making an application for you and your family members to obtain settlement in the UK; also referred to as Indefinite Leave to Remain.

Applicants who have completed a period of five years in the UK on a refugee visa may be eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain. The Home Office will undertake an “active review” of your situation in your home country at the time of your application to determine whether the circumstances pertaining to the risk you faced when you claimed asylum remain the same. They will also look at whether you have returned to your home country during this period.

After an individual has received indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom, the person will be eligible to apply for British Citizenship. We can give you specific advice on how to obtain Indefinite Leave to Remain and assist you all throughout the process.

  • Share this: