• Have a Query?


  • Leicester Number

    0116 254 6246

  • Emergency Call?



This is known as ‘nullity’ which is a different way of ending a marriage.

You or your spouse must have either lived in England or Wales for at least a year or had a permanent home in England or Wales for at least 6 months.

An annulment can be applied for in the first year of your marriage or at any time after, however if you apply years after the marriage, you might be asked to explain the reason for the delay.

If you would like to apply for an annulment please speak to one of our team members.

You can apply to have your marriage annulled as soon as you get married. Unlike divorce, you do not have to wait for a year.