• Have a Query?


  • Leicester Number

    0116 254 6246

  • Emergency Call?


Settlement in the UK

  • Home
  • /
  • Settlement in the UK

Settlement in the UK (also known as Indefinite Leave to Remain) can be obtained through different routes. Our experts can deal with all the applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

You can apply to settle in the UK if you’ve been in the UK legally for 10 continuous years (known as ‘long residence’). There are other routes to getting Indefinite Leave to Remain e.g. spouse visa, single parent 5 year route etc. Please contact us for further information as to what route is most suitable for you.